|In an update last night, OneClickdigital was renamed to RBdigital. Find below:
-help notes for update problems.
-computer users: what changed?
-mobile app: what changed?
Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be updating our instructions for RBdigital and making the name switch on our site as soon as possible.
Help Notes: Update Is Not Working?
1. Mobile app updated, but not showing your current checkouts or won’t play them? The update didn’t install correctly on your device. Please do the normal troubleshooting for your device:
- iOS (iPad/iPhone) – recommend reinstalling the app & restarting your device.
- Android or Kindle Fire – clear your app data or reinstall, restart your device.
2. Computer: Media Manager for Windows or Mac – if the update fails, reinstall the software:
- Text notes – how to remove the Media Manager from your computer (Win & Mac), Windows be sure to get any leftover hidden folders.
- Windows users – we show the uninstall process in a video here.
3. Lost login – go to our new RBdigital site, click “sign in” and the “forgot password/username” link. Input your email address, and the system will send you an email that will allow you to reset your password. If you have had several failed logins your account may be locked, please wait 15 minutes before attempting to login after changing your password.
Computer & Listen Online Users: What Changed?
- Media Manager software, when updated, will show the new RBdigital logo on the desktop icon & in the software, instead of OneClickdigital.
- Website – has updated. All functions are still there, just moved a bit. See this video, main changes are:
- Search / magnifying glass button in upper right corner – this is how you access the simple search AND the advanced search now.
- Menu / 3-lines button in upper left corner – this is how to view your checkouts, holds, history, wishlist, and your profile (where you previously changed email, etc).
Listen Online users (ChromeBooks) – you may wish to update your bookmarks to the new RBdigital site. The old link will redirect through the summer, but best to do it now.
Mobile Apps: What Changed?
If you have the update, the background of the app is now black. The top bar should look like this and appear on every screen on the app, with the menu button at left and the search at right: